Bad deal from fellow member. Opinions welcome

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I know you simply wanted justification and reinforcement for your whining when you solicited "opinions," but I'm simply not a guy who caters to random people's wishes. You got a legitimate gripe, I'll side with you. You want to whimper like a pmsing school girl, I'm going to call you on it. That's the way it is. :)

Its ok sweety, my ol lady gets pissy when she is on her rag too.
Thanks for telling me "how it is" though. I'll always remember our little chats.

Im not fab with grammor or spellin ( ya may have noticed ) or diction not to good at maths either , definatley no gienious with the use of computers , but Im no were a rectum enough to take the piss out of a bloke thats slipped up in any of these lines , albeit being he lazy or just lacking in said skills ,

i am actually one of the ones that wants to hear this along with the members name. i'd rather hear who screwed you so i don't get screwed by the same person. there is something i want to address here though. does anyone else realize that spacemule only surfaces during a dramatic event. i feel like he is actually a character used by admin to get their words out.

I'm completely unconvinced that anyone got screwed. I don't buy the low compression reading - those 610's like was used for comparison typically have whopping high readings. Unless it is something like a bad ignition module, I suspect many members would have that saw running in a few minutes.

i am actually one of the ones that wants to hear this along with the members name. i'd rather hear who screwed you so i don't get screwed by the same person. there is something i want to address here though. does anyone else realize that spacemule only surfaces during a dramatic event. i feel like he is actually a character used by admin to get their words out.
Trust me, Space mule is not an administrator or works for them. Also I don't want to hear the persons name publicly. If that person is a sponsor here, I can turn the deal over to the site owners. they don't tolerate sponsors ripping off the members. If they are not a sponsor then not much we can do other than ban them from selling here. If There has been a rip off, not saying there hasn't but there's always two sides of the story.

Trust me, Space mule is not an administrator or works for them. Also I don't want to hear the persons name publicly. If that person is a sponsor here, I can turn the deal over to the site owners. they don't tolerate sponsors ripping off the members. If they are not a sponsor then not much we can do other than ban them from selling here. If There has been a rip off, not saying there hasn't but there's always two sides of the story.

Space has been here wayyy too long to be an admin...they come and go quickly. :)

$70.00 is tough to come up with sometimes.

But $70.00 ain't much to pay for any saw......

Agreed on both statements.

However the bitter pill is that something undisclosed was/ is wrong with the saw, and the seller offered a partial refund then reneged. If all communication was done via PM here the admins will know what took place. Unfortunately the buyer will still have paid for a broken saw.

Like tree monkey said, saw could be out if time. But that makes sense if the starter recoil got farged up. Maybe when it got jacked up it did something to the flywheel or the coil???

Possibly that is what he is referring too? I don't know , Scott is a pretty smart feller. Me? Not so much...

I'm guessing he wrote 1/2 of it and accidently hit the wrong button and it posted instead of taking him back to previous screen. Been known to happen...
I did that very thing, only moments ago. The problem lies in the ctrl-shift-alt area of the key board.
Thank goodness for the EDIT feature.

Latest posts

Back