Bad feedback here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
If you have a deal go sour or are unhappy post your feedback here.
wave.gif

I bought a 181 husky and when it got shipped the gas tank and handle got broke I also was uder the impression that the saw was a real runner but after further reveiw the porting looks like Ray Charles did it with a rasp file Also the carb to intake had NO gasket,and the ring are shot! OH YA the bar nuts are in killer condition

C'mon, guys. Let's keep this thread on track.

Macman, bought from WHO?

"Chillin in the garage".........Sucks! It's more fun to watch paint dry. No information to be had, but if you like smilies and wazzups, Go for it! LJS

Darin Im going to have to give you a bad feed back for not contacting me on the last pm I sent you about the Mac bars SORRY :D :laugh:

I just have to say Seth Fry sold a piece of shat saw to me this saw was advertised to be a good saw also it didnt come with the woodsman pro bar that it had on it in the picture And the race chain looks more like a sorry woods chain I just had to say something because it made me mad just thinking about the saw

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i dont know if this is the forum for it .. also be very easy to just try to hurt somebody you dont like.. but somebody messes me over ,im gonna figure a way to get the word out.. i once gave a talk in church an used the local nissan dealers crappy attempts to get my truck for nothin,as an example of the sorry things folks will do..
wanted it the body for 75 bucks as the motor was definitly shot..
i nursed it home .. my brotherinlaw had all the valves an all the other crap straitened out in 20 min max..it ran until i wrecked it..yes i told onum.. if they were still in buisiness ,id still be doing it..just another way of being a common thief..jmo.

Darin,

I just found the seller through ebay. I sent him a "fishing" email. I weill let you know if he responds. I may be headed to Michigan this spring. As it is I am only about 5 hours from Kalamazoo now.

Bill

Latest posts

Back