Bad feedback here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scam Man

I sent eight loops 1/2 #10 chains to Rick Helsel and he never sent me the money for the chains he said he had mailed it when I talked to him on the phone Now he wont answer or call me about it I wouldnt trust him with any deal This guy is a real piece of ----

Get your shirts Darin? KZoo is about an hour south of me. Maybe you find out a day when they are promised to be ready, and I can stop down with some friends to pick them up for you. Ya know, in case its hard to get to the post office or something. If their not ready maybe he can be talked in to a refund. I am a real friendly guy. Its everyone else thats ugly!

How much have you lost on the deal? Sometimes its easier just to say screw it.

The FBI has a site you can report this if you want. Its so prevalent though, unless they get a ton on the same person they can not track it down. I have a check here for $7500 that I have the names, addresses, etc for teh guy bu thave never heard back from any law enforcement. The check is faked, from an actual company with their accoutn numbers and signatures right on it. I called and talked with them in detail and they had to change all of their accounts and had about 7 checks either go through or try and be cashed.

Thanks John,
Actually, his phone number is now disconnected and of course I didn't get anything. I spoke to him once a few weeks ago and he said if you don't get it by ...... then call me. When I called it was disconnected. Con man.

I hate having to give anyone negative feedback, but Ulk77more was supposed to have sent me a saw over a month ago, I havent seen the saw, heard from him, or anything, beware of him good folks of AS. Ulk77more, if you read this, I either want to see my saw, or my money back IMMEDIATELY.

Hey Mac Daddy you said you was gonna send 8 chains.2 brand new 2 that was never filed.2 that was good!!!! You just sent a box of rust.It cost you 33$ to send it.I looked at the chain and put a check in the box for 50$ and sent it back to you.So who lost out.You got the chain right back.So dont make me out to be the bad guy!!
You make sound like I still have the chains and didnt pay you.

Helsel LETS SEE THE THE STUB OR CANCELLED CHECK FOR THAT SO CALLED CHECK YOU SENT ME you are a first class liar come on dig your hole a little deeper

mac daddy on may 10 at 10:21 pm you made a post that you could not get ahold of me that i did not send a check you called me a liar do not deal with this guy he is a bad guy.You asked me to put a copy of the check we put in the box for your share of the postage. How many people do you know that puts copys of there checks on the internet, DUH If the chains would have been what you claimed them to be we would have bought them with no problem. you lied about the description of the chains. you also lied about no contact. on may 9, 4:35 your chains arived at your door and you signed for them isn't that funny. 30 hrs later you left me a negative feedback after you had your chains back and lied and said you couldn't get ahold of me. it seems to me like the deal was all in your favor until you got the chains back. so here is my proof.
If anybody on AS wants the tracking number here it is. (www.usps.com) 23013460000021371744

Hi
It looks like things didn't go very well between Helsel and MacDaddy. If you take into consideration how hard 1/2 chain is to find. I am sure that if the chain was useable that Helsel would have bought it, he is always on the look out for good 1/2 chain.
The outcome wasn't that bad, the chain is back with its owner, so he can sell it again and Helsel just lost a few dollars for shipping.
Helsel
How come that you always answer the phone for me?
Later
Dan

Block out the numbers and post the check and see who the liar is Yes I did get the chain back after about 60 phone calls Also you said that you sent the money on monday the same day I sent the chain out to you and you flat out lied and said you sent it even when I called you to give you a tracking # Your just anther puke tring to rip off people Also why are you tring to be so nice to Ed and Dozer Dan after all crap you said about them on the phone with me how they cant build a real race saw and how Ed cant crosscut So why dont you block out the # and post that check come on lets see it

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem with Ed, I have no Problem with Dan.ED makes a fast race saw.Dan dosent build race saws.He builds woods saws.But you keep calling me a liar.Who lied about the chain.Why 30 hours after you got the chain back.You started calling names and was all upset.I did not keep it.So if the chain is as good as you say it is sell it to someone.8 loops of 1/2 chain $1000 how could you go wrong unless it was JUNK.I have nothing left to prove.You started out saying you could not get a hold of me I would not answer my phone.Like I kept the chain and did not pay you. In your last post you said yes I did get the chain back.What if I would not have had the tracking#You would have been trying to say I still had it. Post your phone bill where you tried to call me 60 times.It works both ways. You got your chain BACK!!!!

Look at the date on post 22 when you said I would not answer my phone. Do not trust him, He is a real peace of .....(May10 at 10.21 PM) Ok now look at the date you signed for the chain when it was returned on the tracking#(May9 at4.35 PM) This I think tells the story.

I am giving Dozer Dan a negative feedback. Built me a 372 that was a absolute piece of garbage. Piston smashing into the head, no torque etc.
Beware that I am not the first nore the last to have gotten poorly built saws from him.
KFtree, Gypo, Jeff Sikkema, RBtree, Jokers, Oregon Rob, Marky Mark, and a slew of others have been had by Dan's crapsmanship. :angry:

Do not buy from this Ebay saw dealer. I BIG Liar! Sold saw as like new, run excellent, took muffler off and inspected for scoring. Got the saw after 3 weeks too and only lives 5 hours away. Well first off I noticed the compression wasnt there real good. I ran it in some test cuts and my wife stated whats that big hole in the plastic top cover. Turned out the muffler was put back together wrong with a gap out of the top. Fixed that and went on with test cuts. Saw stopped and never started again, till rebuild. Scoring on exhaust side piston and cyclinder. Ring was melted into piston groove. Wonder it started at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER = sawmarketing ! Somewhere in Ind.

Back