bad news about this coming winter.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
South Van Island is just starting Fall.
No first frost yet. Full moon and clear last night and 8° C / 40 this morning. T shirt today.
I may have to move there. Weather conditions are the same here, but at least you are not facing the possibility of Hillary running your nation next year.

Lol...well you're certainly welcome by me. But to be politically correct you have to say First Nations summer, not native and certainly not Indian. Canada's late Prime Minister Piere Trudeau's son Justin (Liberal) is now running the Country at age 44.
He said he wouldn't balance the budget and would legalize Marijuana and won a majority gov last week... Crazier than our weather. And back on topic..
Nice Metting you.:)

Lol...well you're certainly welcome by me. But to be politically correct you have to say First Nations summer, not native and certainly not Indian. Canada's late Prime Minister Piere Trudeau's son Justin (Liberal) is now running the Country at age 44.
He said he wouldn't balance the budget and would legalize Marijuana and won a majority gov last week........:)

Could be that Justin has figured out that they can get lots more money into the gov't treasury by taxing pot instead of criminalizing it. Not only that, but industrial and medical hemp is also a great money maker and good for business. And then, let's also not forget about the very entertaining stories about Margaret Trudeau's romps with the Rolling Stones......

If it is weather predictors doing the extended forecast don't believe them. They are even worse than politicians at doing there job and doing it right and still get paid.
I found a wooly worm, well it found me really crawled up on the piece I was working on and curled up. Was all black.Now if I remember my woolie worms right the more black and the harder the winter. harder equals more snow and cold temps.
I like both you can have that 80F 90% humidity and thank you for taking it.

:D Al

nice thing about winters is that every one of them is different than the last. we should all be thankful we're here to enjoy them. I am.

The faucet should be running good tomorrow evening. A smite is forecast. Flood watches are even mentioned. It might be a normal November here in the PNW. Let it rip. We need it.

I have seen first hand You can't base a winter outcome on October , last few cold winters for us had a sunny warm October ..

Back