Bailey's - Canadian Orders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeCanuck

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today I received my first order from Bailey's - a couple of hundred dollars worth of this and that. Just wanted to say what a pleasure they are to deal with. I know this is not news for many of you, but ordering stuff into Canada can be a pain in the backside. Surprise brokerage fees alone can wreck the entire experience. :bang:

Bailey's had a fellow on the line who was knowledgeable and friendly and the order came to my door today well packaged and with no surprises. Took about 10 days but that's really pretty good when you consider it had to clear customs. Recommended highly - especially to my fellow Canadians. :D

Joe

Thats good to hear.I have yet to order a piston kit from them.I have never ordered anything from the States and always balk due to the dreaded "duty", or some other charges I might not know about. So, you had no other charges beyond what Bailey's told you about?

Same here...package arrived at my door all duties and charges already charged on my credit card (reasonable rates).

Grand Dog helped with selecting some Stihl after market parts requiring serial number searches, and making sure the rim matches the drum etc.

Some really good deals on surplus bar/ chain combos.

I'm happy they service the Canadian market.

Wish they could ship Dolmar or Husky saws to Canada.

A public thanks to Grand Dog for his help.

No Surprises

Thats good to hear.I have yet to order a piston kit from them.I have never ordered anything from the States and always balk due to the dreaded "duty", or some other charges I might not know about. So, you had no other charges beyond what Bailey's told you about?

Crowboy

Yeah really - no surprises. Shipping is same cost as US. They charge GST and 3% customs brokerage fee. No PST. Delivered to your door. More than fair. If you don't have a catalogue, order one from their website, it lists everything. Good luck. :clap:

Joe

Latest posts

Back