Baileys Shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been unhappy with there shipping, it is what it is. But to wait 2 months for back ordered loops of chain is getting a little much. I feel if they're not going to restock items they should cancel the order or substitute with another brand.

slow shipping

well usps just took 15 days to get something to the west with priority mail:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky:. so its not always the fastest method. :bang::bang:

Detailed Results:
  • Delivered, July 20, 2011, 2:13 pm, FORT JONES, CA 96032
  • Out for Delivery, July 20, 2011, 9:33 am, FORT JONES, CA 96032
  • Sorting Complete, July 20, 2011, 9:23 am, FORT JONES, CA 96032
  • Arrival at Unit, July 20, 2011, 8:09 am, FORT JONES, CA 96032
  • Acceptance, July 05, 2011, 5:32 pm, LOUISVILLE, KY 40221

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Insured
Signature Confirmation™
Your item was delivered at 2:13 pm on July 20, 2011 in FORT JONES, CA 96032. The item was signed for by J REYNOLDS.

I've waited over a week before from orders to get here across the coast. I mentioned this to Bailey's and the next order took a week. Will have to get Priority next time.

Waiting for a saw from nhmurph. He shipped it a week ago Friday and I tracked it today and it left Jacksonville,FLA the 13th and was in Springfield,MA 2 days later. This is Sat. still haven't got here. Could have driven to GA and back in less time. Cheeves

Totally unimpressed with Baileys. Despite their publicity blurb, it's obvious they have no real desire to ship anything international. Ordered a single piston ring from them about a year ago because the US price and shipping cost was about ten bucks less than the rip-off dealers here at home. (45 bucks here for a single bloody husqvarna piston ring)

After happily taking my money, about two weeks later, and after two or three un-answered E-mails, I get told "Oh, we don't have that part in stock, it'll be awhile" About a month later and after another bunch of un-answered E-mails I get told to post "extra shipping" directly to Baileys "to get the order on it's way"

Eventually turns up in my letterbox in a 6" X 3" cardboard box with the tiny piston ring(35cc) bouncing around inside instead of simply using a small bubble-wrap envelope which would've cost a fraction of the shipping price they charged. Sheer incompetence as far as I'm concerned. Won't ever bother dealing with them again that's for sure.

Is there anyone else that sells NWP or Meteor P/C kits besides Baileys?

I have not had any problems with their shipping but 3 out of 4 of my orders in the last month have had backordered parts. Im still waiting for a ring compressor and a bar sideplate but I will still order from them because I dont like my dealers around here except for Woods Logging Supply.

I placed an order with Bailey's a couple days ago. If it takes two weeks, so what.

If I wanted or needed it quick, I would have called in the order, asked if all was in stock, would have told the rep, I need this stuff fast, asked when it was goin to ship and paid extra for fast shipping.

If im buying anything from down in the states, I ship USPS. Made the mistake of shipping Purolator one time and got absolutley screwed. $210 order, 45 for shipping, and was hit with almost $90 in broker fees before I could PICK UP the package. Ive since learned UPS,Fed-ex,Purolator ect all pay another company to do the "paperwork" needed to get somethign across the border....USPS takes care of it themselves in house saving me alot of money.

I have not had any problems with their shipping but 3 out of 4 of my orders in the last month have had backordered parts. Im still waiting for a ring compressor and a bar sideplate but I will still order from them because I dont like my dealers around here except for Woods Logging Supply.

I have had couple 'back order' ones but in both cases I was told up front when I ordered that they would be backordered.

Harry K

Latest posts

Back