Bailey's Customer Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A+ for Baileys, once ordered some .404 chain and it came in wrong, they couldn't have been more helpful getting me the right stuff. I order a lot of stuff from lots of companies and few are as good as Baileys.

Howdy All,
Thanks for the Kudo's. I passed a link to this thread to everyone here at Bailey's It's a great moral booster. We would also like to thank everyone for their patronage. Here's how.
I pulled some old strings and landed 40 of the XP decals. The first 40 people to get back to me with a previous order number from Bailey's will get a decal. One per customer please. I'll just drop them in a envelope and mail them.
Thanks Again
Regards
Gregg

Wonder what the XP sticker would look like on the 036?

Seriously, you all have been very nice to do business with. Saw shops are far and few here. The few I do visit seem very limited with inventory and knowledge. Never knew about Bailey's until stumbling onto Arboristsite. Glad I found the site, full of good info and colorful characters.

Baileys has been very good to me. For example: I had loop with a tight and bent connector. I called, a person speaking English (as a first language) answered. Before I could finish explaining the problem, he said a new loop will be sent ASAP, no charge. Baileys puts a high value on customer service. Their are a lot of company's I order from, I look at Baileys first.

Funny I'm reading this post because I just used my newly bought Hookeroon and must say it is quite a back/ time savor for sure. I try to buy my loops with bigger orders so I'm not paying allot for shipping little boxes. I usually end up getting my buddys loops for him. He gets them just to have extra.

I have question. Did you guys get new Master Catalogs yet.

A+ for Bailey's service

I have had very good interaction with Bailey's! I was VERY impressed with the time they took with me on the phone explaining product to me!

It's nice to be able to find product that one isn't paying for gold plating!

I too learned about them via this site.

How does one get gift certificates or discounts from them besides buying it?

Regards

Dan

:agree2:Bailey's is a great place to do business with,I have called many times to check and make sure I was ordering the right part and they have always been very nice:cheers:I have a set of heavy duty dogs for my Snellerized 359 on the the way right now from them and maybe an XP label:clap:

:agree2:Bailey's is a great place to do business with,I have called many times to check and make sure I was ordering the right part and they have always been very nice:cheers:I have a set of heavy duty dogs for my Snellerized 359 on the the way right now from them and maybe an XP label:clap:
woodyman,

Would like to see some pics of your muffler mod on your 359, do you have any pics? Did you open the muffler up or just drill holes and braze in the pipes?

Anyway, not to derail my own thread, would like to see some pics of your 359 muffler mod if you have any, feel free to start another thread.

Cheers,
TT

I also learned of Baileys from this site. I have not ordered a lot from them, but what I have has come very quickly, and the price has been great. I get a lot of my stuff from my local dealer cause I like him a lot, and want to keep him in business. The only other site sponsor that I have dealt with is Labonville, and they also are great. JR

Placed first order last friday and delivered today (Thursday) in Wisconsin.

Very nice and cooperative over the phone with my concerns and questions...
I will buy from them again in the future.

Southpaw

Whether you order 1 item or 10 the shipping charge is about the same. It does not pay to buy one or two small items because the shipping will be more than the parts. I try to make sure I have a list of things before I order. They are a good source otherwise. Very good prices.

Their Veritas lineup of tools is amazing. I frequently get gift certificates, and I'll pick up something for layout or another little tool that I think is a gimmick, but they are all well-crafted and amazing timesavers!
Some of the gimmick stuff reminds me of solutions for a problem that doesn't exist...:rolleyes:

But they do have great products in general.

I had a vise I had bought from them, and the quick-release nut went out after a couple years, so it was out of warranty.

Rob Lee sent me a new one anyway, and took the old one back for inspection. The vise has been working like a champ since. Of course, a vise shouldn't wear out in only a couple years use, no matter how hard one uses it. Still, they didn't need to warranty it.

I did gripe at Bailey's once not long ago about an ArborPro bar I had bought that I found out was made in Taiwan when I received it. They offered to let me return it, but it's been working fine on the saw, *AND* I don't mind giving my $$$s to Taiwan as much as I do China, China is the real black hole for us in the U.S., we give them our business/manufacturing and at the end of the day they buy debt with it so that we still owe them....:cry:

Bailey's is good people for certain.

Some of the gimmick stuff reminds me of solutions for a problem that doesn't exist...:rolleyes:

But they do have great products in general.

I had a vise I had bought from them, and the quick-release nut went out after a couple years, so it was out of warranty.

Rob Lee sent me a new one anyway, and took the old one back for inspection. The vise has been working like a champ since. Of course, a vise shouldn't wear out in only a couple years use, no matter how hard one uses it. Still, they didn't need to warranty it.

Is that the "picture frame vice"? If so, those nuts were a brilliant (if not long lasting) design.

Never had any complaints with things I purchased from Bailey's, but the way they handle every day transactions lets you know they'll stand behind their stuff.

Is that the "picture frame vice"? If so, those nuts were a brilliant (if not long lasting) design.
No, it was one of the large 10 1/2" blue quick-release vises.
Never had any complaints with things I purchased from Bailey's, but the way they handle every day transactions lets you know they'll stand behind their stuff.
That sure seems unanimous here on AS...a very good sign for a company, IMO.

Would just like to thank Grande Dog and everyone else a Bailey's.I got a PM from Grande Dog saying my XP label was on the way:clap:I never get anything free:cheers:Keep up the excellent work.

Back