Bailing out of collecting.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian VT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've had some great fun taking my vintage saws to GTGs and playing with them with you guys.
I haven't been able to find the time for them in a couple years so they'd be better off with one of you guys.
Come to VT, maybe a group of you?, and we'll have some fun with them and then you can buy them all from me. :cool:

King of the lot. It's got a 30" roller-nose and .404 chain on it.

clean3.jpg

I've had some great fun taking my vintage saws to GTGs and playing with them with you guys.
I haven't been able to find the time for them in a couple years so they'd be better off with one of you guys.
Come to VT, maybe a group of you?, and we'll have some fun with them and then you can buy them all from me. :cool:

King of the lot. It's got a 30" roller-nose and .404 chain on it.

clean3.jpg
Wow that's pretty. Someone will really enjoy that saw.

That saw is all original other than some dried out rubber I replaced.
I'm keeping my work saws.

the 1050 is what got me into vintage saws....bout 6 years ago got one from the scrap pile at the dump...needed a fuel line it ran and looks good too ran it some and sold it......boy that thing put out some heat on a warm day.....

sap can

She's a bold, and strong, girl. She and her man split all their firewood by hand and they race each other.
I'm pretty sure she did have ear plugs in.

Latest posts

Back