Bar And Chain Oil On Sale At Menards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
At $5 a gallon prepackaged for easy use, other than a barrel, what would you gain?

Shucks I wish I could buy my automotive/tractor oil as cheap.
??? perhaps a buck per gallon .a savings of 55.00 so I could get another 11 gallons for the saved price(extra tax yes), plus the issue of refilling and 11 gallons already filled? lol a win/win situation hey!:laugh:

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
??? perhaps a buck per gallon .a savings of 55.00 so I could get another 11 gallons for the saved price(extra tax yes), plus the issue of refilling and 11 gallons already filled? lol a win/win situation hey!:laugh:

You, sir, are a sick and deranged individual...

You fit in around here just fine!

trees2

trees2

ArboristSite Member
Why Don't you use used motor oil for FREE ? I run a l5 saws everyday. I run the used oil through a centrifugal filter then it's good to go ! It saves me $ 50.00 per day.

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Why Don't you use used motor oil for FREE ? I run a l5 saws everyday. I run the used oil through a centrifugal filter then it's good to go ! It saves me $ 50.00 per day.
? inquiring minds want to know?? are you saying that "you or your crew uses 10 gallons of bar oil a day saving you $50.00 a day at $5.00 a gallon" ?? this would be a lot of oil used in 5 saws or more dripping out from lack of maintenance! !!"WOW".......

740jsmayle

740jsmayle

ArboristSite Operative
Is the bar oil from Rural king just as good ? It is on sale for $4.99 also. I plan on a trip there this weekend might pick up a few gallons if it is any good.

Whitespider

Wow... 10 gallon of used motor oil slung throughout the pristine wilderness every day... and spattered and smeared on the firewood (or whatever wood).
I just gotta' ask...
Is it OK if'n I quote ya' next time someone accuses me of contaminating the environment because I pour my lousy 10 gallon per year on the firewood stacks, or use it to start fires??

bowtechmadman

bowtechmadman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks for the thread Gents...picked up a dozen gallons last night. How is the synthetic 2stroke oil they had on sale for $.50? They were out but gave me a rain check for a case of it. Figured someone has tried it, if it's crap I have no obligation to go pick up the rain check.

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
? well what can I say....I missed the Friday mad sale on fvp bar oil only to get some this afternoon! hoping to do about 20 or so gallons, what a mistake!! emptied menards shelf with 13 gallons that was left from all the black Friday shoppers. must have been one heck of a brawl over the cheap oil that someone left a few for chucker????? lol "OH WELL"maybe it will come back on sale in the near future(Christmas sale);) ....... "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"....:clap:

trees2

trees2

ArboristSite Member
? inquiring minds want to know?? are you saying that "you or your crew uses 10 gallons of bar oil a day saving you $50.00 a day at $5.00 a gallon" ?? this would be a lot of oil used in 5 saws or more dripping out from lack of maintenance! !!"WOW".......
Sorry for the misspell ! that is 15 saws and never replace oil pumps.

milkman

milkman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Ky. between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank.
? well what can I say....I missed the Friday mad sale on fvp bar oil only to get some this afternoon! hoping to do about 20 or so gallons, what a mistake!! emptied menards shelf with 13 gallons that was left from all the black Friday shoppers. must have been one heck of a brawl over the cheap oil that someone left a few for chucker????? lol "OH WELL"maybe it will come back on sale in the near future(Christmas sale);) ....... "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"....:clap:

I stopped by Menards today, and they have plenty of the oil in stock, $6.99 gal. sale ended yesterday.:(:(

Latest posts