Bar oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
261cm

261cm

ArboristSite Member
Well where I’m at I can’t tell you how the bar oil is because I have plenty, but the dang grocery store I go to hasn’t had biscuits in the last 5 weeks I’ve been there shopping. They got plenty of toilet paper, so I figured people has started wiping with biscuits. Can’t tell you why there is no bar oil unless the biscuits are a little rough and they are using it to soothe their rears after wiping with biscuits. Lol

TOTALCHAOS69

TOTALCHAOS69

ArboristSite Lurker
Well where I’m at I can’t tell you how the bar oil is because I have plenty, but the dang grocery store I go to hasn’t had biscuits in the last 5 weeks I’ve been there shopping. They got plenty of toilet paper, so I figured people has started wiping with biscuits. Can’t tell you why there is no bar oil unless the biscuits are a little rough and they are using it to soothe their rears after wiping with biscuits. Lol
And cinnamon rolls too!!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

big10pointer

big10pointer

ArboristSite Operative
I use half walmart bar oil with half walmart synthetic 10w-30. I tested it with 18v ryobi chain saw it cuts way faster with mix than straight bar oil and bars show less wear.

Latest posts