bare feet sawing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be in the WV air. I'll mess around cuttin barefoot. But I go barefoot whenever I can. I'm more afraid of gettin snake bit, than cuttin myself.:dizzy:

I look at it like this; I know I don't have boots on, which makes me MORE aware of my surroundings. Like hey, I better move my foot before the cookie or log falls on it.

I've dropped firewood logs on my foot with and without boots. And it freakin hurts the same!

Let me ask ya fellows this; Do you cut closer to your feet or in dangerous positions, because you have all the gear on?

I think that would be as dangerous or maybe more.

Call us rednecks, hillbillys and hicks. I'M PROUD TOO BE..:cheers:

Enjoy

Strongyloides stercoralis, or threadworm (a roundworm)

Found:
Moist subtropics and tropics and in the southeastern United States

Source:
Larvae in stool (feces) contaminate the soil and enter through the skin, usually the feet

Symptoms:
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, hives or a rash that changes location, wheezing, and asthma Stool tests, blood tests, and sometimes colonoscopy

Diagnosis:
If infection is severe and widespread, sputum testing is needed

Treatment:
Ivermectin Some Trade Names
STROMECTOL
or albendazole Some Trade Names
ALBENZA

:)

Good thing I don't live down there!! I try NOT to stomp thru the poop.:greenchainsaw:

Strongyloides stercoralis, or threadworm (a roundworm)

Found:
Moist subtropics and tropics and in the southeastern United States

Source:
Larvae in stool (feces) contaminate the soil and enter through the skin, usually the feet

Symptoms:
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, hives or a rash that changes location, wheezing, and asthma Stool tests, blood tests, and sometimes colonoscopy

Diagnosis:
If infection is severe and widespread, sputum testing is needed

Treatment:
Ivermectin Some Trade Names
STROMECTOL
or albendazole Some Trade Names
ALBENZA

:)

i don't stomp crap. i have went barefoot in the summer for years i am good to go

Hey

Just messin around WV.. Looks like your having fun cuttin barefoot.. and thats all that matters! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back