bargains on new saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For 360.00 I might even buy a husky :hmm3grin2orange:

Of course I would have to paint it orange and white and give it a lumpectomy.

savings?

This has probably been covered but i'll ask anyway.I'm looking for a new 575xp and trying to find best deal. Local dealer around 800.00,bailey's/amicks 700.00,add bar/chain,s&h are you really saving anything? I've been lurking on this site for awhile but i don"t post often. The site is definatley addicting. Thanks in advance for any suggestions . bill

Does your local dealer give you a free catalog with your order? Does he put you on his mailing list? How are you going to know all the stuff you can get if your dealer doesn't give you a wish list with pictures?

I dunno, but if I lived much more than an hour away from a servicing dealer, I'd be making arrangements to ship the parts via mail etc.

That may require a little advance coordination (like leaving a few self-addressed HD envelopes or small boxes, and a small deposit for postage...) but that way you just phone in your order, pay with credit card, and it'll show up in the mail.

To me time is money and gas costs money. 100 mile round-trip in my jeep is a 6 gallon adventure, plus requiring to leave work early to get to the shop before it closes. (Even my closest dealer means cutting out a 1/2 hour early to arrive in time to shop... I can usually just barely make it if all I have to do is swoop in and grab some pre-ordered parts...with a phone-call for them to wait a few extra for me sometimes)

husky 372

OOP's, My bad, hit the wrong key, the price is $660... Sorry if you guys
got to drooling all over yourselves...

I just bought a new 372xp with a 20" bar, 3 chains, t shirt and even a hat for $620 to my door thru www.norwalkpower.com. It is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. That was the best deal I have seen on a 372xp and I have been watching them for a while. I dont know how many they have but you should give them a shot.:greenchainsaw:

Baileys sale flyer

Just got one in tha mail today,,,, they have 372XP's for 569.00 & XPW's for 579.00, 385's for 689.00 & 390's for 789.00,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Too hump or not to hump??????? That is the question!!!!!

Latest posts

Back