Barrett-Jackson McCulloch!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Last edited:
I have a mini mac I will sell for $500.00 if the right buyer comes along :hmm3grin2orange: Built in the 70's

Weel I started the thread about the double eagles the other day. The guy mentioned that he was going to list it for his friend and was hoping for 800. Bet that was a shock in the end.
I did pick up the one that was for sale here and also listed it on ebay. It ends tonight. Out of all the saws I have sold there this one has more watchers then I have ever seen. Right now there is 43 watching it. That is just nuts.
Bob

that was me that sold that double eagle for my buddy,
ya i would have to say i was shocked to see that it sold for that much also!
i about fell out of my chair, but i guess he wanted it real real bad,,,,,
on the plus side, he paid for it already.....

the current high bidder, paid 500$ for my Pro Mac 1000 with a busted oiler. I checked his buying record and he'll buy anything big, old and McCulloch no matter what the price.

Last edited:
Dang, I have some old Macs at my dads saw mill. I should pic them up next time I'm home and E-bay them.

Whoever sold it better pay Mike Acres for swiping his info......

I had the same info on mine. Till I was notified it was copyrighted. So I changed the listing as to what I had here for info on the specs. I appolgize for the time I had it on there. By the way i did not get a response from the gentleman that notified my. I want to thank him for bring it to my attention. He was from New Mexico and is a mac collector.
I am happy with what mine brought.
Later
Bob

For the average "once in a lifetime" seller who I see using his info its really no big deal as they found it and dont know any better. I have reported several Constant abusers to Mike as Ebay wont do anything unless it is your personal Info that is given out, ie: these are Mikes pages that are being used, Mike has to complain.

I would think on an auction that high in price he could get some decent coin.

OK, Found this today and Im pissed!!!

Farkin guy has been told DOZENS of times not to use this info in his adds and now claims it is UNIQUE cause he changed the color, Pathetic!!!

From what I understand his adds are total lies and his saws are nothing more than "Rattle Can" Rebuilds, ie Lipstik on a pig.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320202031572

backyard

I would like to find that guy. He is right in my neck of the woods. I look for that backyard everytime I'm in the city. He gets really good money for his "stuff" and snipes me on saws I would like for my collection. I have been thinking he was stealing Mike's infor for quite a while.

I agree. Never bid on a VD saw, and never will. Its a shame that so many people will pay premium money for some paint. And those decals are beyond gaudy. Ruins the saws, but people buy 'em anyway. Go figure.

Dan

Back