BC Faller Training Standard videos on Youtube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philbo

Philbo

ArboristSite Operative
I just came across this series of training videos over the past couple of days on the web and thought I'd pass along the link here.

I'm about as far from a foresty/logging pro as it gets, but I certainly enjoy this sub-forum for its advice, intelligent discussions, and seasoned pros openly sharing advice, criticism and safety tips.

What are your thoughts on these training videos? Do you think they help to provide a solid foundation for an aspiring faller?

I seem to remember reading that these videos used to not be available for free and that the actual BC Faller course is quite pricey. I was surprised to see them posted on Youtube, honestly.

I'm linking to the Undercuts video (there are 17 different videos) as I can't find them all together on one page. If you search harder than I did, you may be able to find a playlist of all of them.

[video=youtube;X1hHzJYUUSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1hHzJYUUSc[/video]

HuskStihl

HuskStihl

Chairin'em for the sound
I just came across this series of training videos over the past couple of days on the web and thought I'd pass along the link here.

I'm about as far from a foresty/logging pro as it gets, but I certainly enjoy this sub-forum for its advice, intelligent discussions, and seasoned pros openly sharing advice, criticism and safety tips.

What are your thoughts on these training videos? Do you think they help to provide a solid foundation for an aspiring faller?

I seem to remember reading that these videos used to not be available for free and that the actual BC Faller course is quite pricey. I was surprised to see them posted on Youtube, honestly.

I'm linking to the Undercuts video (there are 17 different videos) as I can't find them all together on one page. If you search harder than I did, you may be able to find a playlist of all of them.

[video=youtube;X1hHzJYUUSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1hHzJYUUSc[/video]

You sir have great taste in saws. Nice video, I wish I didn't have to incorporate so much drama in my falling. Oh well