Be Gone for 2 Weeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
The Scouts and I are going to Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimmaron New Mexico for 2 weeks of backpacking. We're flying out tomorrow so I'll be off line during that time. I haven't been on much lately compared to normal cause I have had several jobs out of the area and have been staying in camps. I also have some good pics but I can't make my new camera talk to the computer. I guess I will have to read the directions.

See you all soon. Oh, and slowp I will PM re water meters when I get back.

The Scouts and I are going to Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimmaron New Mexico for 2 weeks of backpacking. We're flying out tomorrow so I'll be off line during that time. I haven't been on much lately compared to normal cause I have had several jobs out of the area and have been staying in camps. I also have some good pics but I can't make my new camera talk to the computer. I guess I will have to read the directions.

See you all soon. Oh, and slowp I will PM re water meters when I get back.

Enjoy your adventure!! :clap:

Looking forward to them pics too. :)

Good on you for donating your valuable time to a very worthy cause. I'll ten ring you with the love cannon as soon as I can get the sights ligned up again.
Stew and Ajo...:cheers:

Philmont is badass and the Cadillac of scout camps/ranches.

Enjoy it! :clap:

I did two tours there.

Philmont is a sweet scout ranch, my grandmother used to be a cook there. Have fun and stay safe !!

Back