Been Doin' It Wrong All These Years...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna report this to the Department of Chainsaw Family Services. I bet there's a few qualified foster parents on this here forum who could take really good care of that poor little Husky. Sheesh!!

why the hell did i spend $500 on grinder when i could have just bought a $50 7' grinder:cry: i feel to stupid for wasting all that money :potstir:

i dunno but when i grind chains i'm proud to tell my customers there's less than 1MM diffidence in the length of the cutter, most of the time i'm just under 0.5MM diffidence

R u kidding me I love filling chains and all.....but I love my GRINDER!!!!! I can't wait :laugh:
This man is a genius!!! LOL we've all been doin it wrong. :msp_razz:

I just fire up the saw and run it against the bench grinder.

LOL! :laugh:

I also had no idear that I had so many "grinder wheel dressing accessories" (aka rocks) on my property. I might just have to put them in a cart out in front of the driveway and sell them for 5 bucks a pop.

New and improved... exclusive "Gary-Goo Grinder Wheel Dresser Deal-a-ma-jigs." get them while supplies last (...or I run out of rocks!). ;)

Gary

Well i guess that beats buying a new one every time the chain gets dull. And looks like we have a lot of people doing just that.

If you would be careful (and use a smaller grinder maybe) you could probably make it cut just fine, hes going through it a bit fast. What ever floats your goat :D

LOL! :laugh:

I also had no idear that I had so many "grinder wheel dressing accessories" (aka rocks) on my property. I might just have to put them in a cart out in front of the driveway and sell them for 5 bucks a pop.

New and improved... exclusive "Gary-Goo Grinder Wheel Dresser Deal-a-ma-jigs." get them while supplies last (...or I run out of rocks!). ;)

Gary

I'll take a 400 pounder. Send shipping quote posthaste.

Back