beer???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best beer for a lumberjack, the ones old enough to drink, is not yellow. Molson Canadian is moose piss. You will learn as you get older, there is no good beer from Canada. Bring it canucks, LOL! :cheers:
Your Right we only make the second best beer! The Germans make the best.American beer well I you know it's really just water with some flavor added does it have alcohol in it?:givebeer:

Your Right we only make the second best beer! The Germans make the best.American beer well I you know it's really just water with some flavor added does it have alcohol in it?:givebeer:

I snub my nose at anything below 6.5% anymore. Mostly 7 or above, the PNW and Northeast have the best beer in the world. Check out Pike, or Sierra Nevada from Chico. Molson, Labatts (not the worst), and any other yellow beer is terrible from Canada. Don't eat yellow snow, don't drink yellow beer.

I invite all to come and spend a night at the bar, if your old enough, and you will see what I am talking about. :cheers: :cheers:

No Butwiper, or Bush here. The lowest I go is any type of pale ale.

Just messing with ya Canadians, I am sure there is one good beer somewhere up there.

or what beer do you take before cleaning the clutch area??, what beer do you take before cleaning your air filter??

I'm just curious :p
:givebeer:

Just Curious,,,,,cant say ive ever taken any beer,,,,, Mostly just drink it!!!! Eh???

My favoite is Franzekeiner Heffe Weiss in tha summer its kinda amber with some kick,,,,when the winter comes I like em dark,,, like a black porter or a Chocolate stout!!!!!

Oh Yeah and Yuengling is a great Beer!!!!!

Arent you a little young to be drinkin BEER!!!!!??? :monkey:

Last edited:
i like blatz , but ifn im trying to impress someone , i put it in the fridge . h

heck ya, I beat you were mad when they recently got rid of the returnable bottles:chainsaw: . Blatz is a great cheap beer.

I may be underage here in the states but I love beer. I consider myself a beer nerd, over 70 beers and counting. My dad and I get six packs all time just to try different beers. My favorites include goose island, newcastle brown ale, lion stout and for american beers I like honey brown and icehouse.

If anybody can find Great Lakes beer, definitely try it. I love the dortmunder and x-mas ale.

Molson Canadian is moose piss. there is no good beer from Canada. Bring it canucks, LOL!

I'll agree with ya on the Molson being moose piss. Its sucks arse EH!!

But us Canucks make the best beer, EH!!

Anything from Vancouver Island Brewery, EH!!!!!!!!

So many micro brewery's around here, I can't even remember them all, EH.

I may be underage here in the states but I love beer. I consider myself a beer nerd, over 70 beers and counting. My dad and I get six packs all time just to try different beers. My favorites include goose island, newcastle brown ale, lion stout and for american beers I like honey brown and icehouse.

Newcastle is good. One of these days people will figure out that ENGLAND makes the best beer.

I go to a Super Bowl Party at the house of a VP of the largest corporation in America. He has 120 different beers for the occasion. 29 different bourbons, for any occasion.

Fred

Newcastle is good. One of these days people will figure out that ENGLAND makes the best beer.

I go to a Super Bowl Party at the house of a VP of the largest corporation in America. He has 120 different beers for the occasion. 29 different bourbons, for any occasion.

Fred

That must be a interesting party. 120 different beers is impressive, we all know they can afford it:chainsaw:.

BC doesn't count, they get the PNW beer influence, LOL.

I too like the Dortmunder epicklein, but 70 beers? Welcome to the game newbie, wait until your old enough for a beer fest.

I think 70 is good for 19. I don't have a problem playing catch up:givebeer:.

Not bad for 19 at all, playing catch up could get you into trouble. :cheers:

Word of advice, don't buy the real expensive beer that comes in a wine bottle. Some of it is dam good and you will be broke for the rest of your life.:cheers: :cheers:

My dad is friends with a guy that owns a liquor store, so we get it at cost usually. My dad really knows his stuff but he lets me pick a lot of the time. I don't get lite to often, I prefer to just hang and sip a cold one.

Fred

My folks went over to Europe in the early 90's. They stayed in London for a few days at a place called the Albert House. (I remember this because my Mom brought me back a souvenir sweat shirt with the Albert House silk screened on it. The shirt was made in Cincinnati, shipped to England, sold to tourists, then back to Cincinnati where I live The plant is probably about 8 miles from the house. We should do something like this to the Chinese, sell their stuff back to them). There was a pub across the street from the hotel that my Dad really enjoyed. He said they had a long row of all different kinds of beer taps lining the bar. When asked what was their most popular beer, the bar keep said Budweiser.

Largest corporation = WalMart. I guess he could afford to have a hell of a shindig. Fred, I dare you to suggest to him that WalMart buy Stihl. :D

Latest posts

Back