Best Blinker Fluid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ms660 used to run on bacon, but now i've switched to Sizzlean.

The guys at my Dad's radar site back in the '50s sent the new guy out for a fallopian tube. He went from radar station to radar station, from one maintenance depot to the next, he finally ended up at the base hospital where a doctor sat him down and showed him an anatomy chart.

Had a guy working with me that strolled by me with a pail of water who proceeded to water a fake plant in plain view of the boss, back then they were not as cheap as they are today, good thing the boss was a good old boy who appreciated the fact the guy had been set up by a coworker.

The old farmer drags a length if log chain into the country store just before closing when the game of set-back is breaking up. The youngest player hollars: Hey Pop, whatcha doing dragging that chain in here? Immediately the answer comes: "You ever seen anybody push one?":cheers:
Igpoe

If you go to the auto parts store and the clerk
Isn't too knowledgeable. Ask him/her for a water
pump for a 1967 VW beetle. Or even better,
a set of piston and rings for a 1992 Mazda RX7.
The second one usually stumps em for a while.

The old farmer drags a length if log chain into the country store just before closing when the game of set-back is breaking up. The youngest player hollars: Hey Pop, whatcha doing dragging that chain in here? Immediately the answer comes: "You ever seen anybody push one?":cheers:
Igpoe

I actually didn't see that one coming Ha HAAAA.

If you go to the auto parts store and the clerk
Isn't too knowledgeable. Ask him/her for a water
pump for a 1967 VW beetle. Or even better,
a set of piston and rings for a 1992 Mazda RX7.
The second one usually stumps em for a while.

I'm gonna have to pull that on a Walmartian employee. :laugh:

We used to send all the newbies out for a bucket of steam and a can of checkered paint, some for skyhooks and boardstreatchers also.
Pioneerguy600

It's a good thing that we have a shop down the street that sells steam by the pickup truck load.

Back