Best Chainsaw Chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stuck on a new husqy H83 on my 562xp was decently impressed with it out of the box, was in some pretty dirty wood so it dulled after about 10 odd cuts (dead oak, out of a fence row by a creek lots of dirt in the bark hit a nail once) sharpened up decently easy, the nail I hit didn't do much damage, did take some extra time to get back in shape but over all happy with it so far. Did much better then the oregon chain I had on before. I don't think it's quite as good as stihl chain but a close second imo.

Just stuck on a new husqy H83 on my 562xp was decently impressed with it out of the box, was in some pretty dirty wood so it dulled after about 10 odd cuts (dead oak, out of a fence row by a creek lots of dirt in the bark hit a nail once) sharpened up decently easy, the nail I hit didn't do much damage, did take some extra time to get back in shape but over all happy with it so far. Did much better then the oregon chain I had on before. I don't think it's quite as good as stihl chain but a close second imo.
Good to hear.
Is that h83 full chisel? I can't find the designation for the semi chisel in 3/8" .058 anywhere. Any idea what husqvarna are calling it so I can order some?
Tom.

Back