Best splitter for $1500-1800?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update :I decided on a timberwolf TWP1 and it did not work out.
In the DC area there are no dealers that carry these (they can only be ordered and they know nothing about them) and they run 3000 not including the lift or the table. I think that is too much. Any others to consider? Best one for 2k or so?

China

The new speeco splitter is Made in china!!The rack and pinion model they just came out with!:msp_mad::msp_thumbdn:

Log splitter info

The TSC splitters are nice if I had the money to get a new one when first looking Id probably have one.There right down the road from me so I see them sitting outside all the time.I would always get the bigger unit if possible.Northern tool has a good selection of splitters also.
call Doug at Ramsplitters tell him what you need and he set down and talk to you about it

timberwolf splitter are super nice, but pricey!!!

would only consider a TW-5 or TW-6. if I'm going to pay out the nose, would expect a top of the line product only. otherwise for low end splitters, it's back to 35 speeco or northern tools for hydraulic.

a bit early yet to see how all the new rack & pinion splitters shake out vs the proven super split.

Update :I decided on a timberwolf TWP1 and it did not work out.
In the DC area there are no dealers that carry these (they can only be ordered and they know nothing about them) and they run 3000 not including the lift or the table. I think that is too much. Any others to consider? Best one for 2k or so?

My father has a Brave 26 ton splitter. Had it for quite a few years now. We just make sure to keep it covered during the summer and it's been a good machine. Splits most anything.

Latest posts

Back