Black Friday sale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pelorus

Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
Reaction score
Last year several of the sponsors here (like ******** and WesSpur) were offering pretty good sale prices for the weekend - like 15 or 20% (can't remember which) off a lot of stuff. This year the only thing I've seen so far is Sherrill offering a $25 gift certificate on purchases over $250.
Anyone know of anything else?

Weird......Tree stuff got turned into ********, but WesSpur didn't.

I find it amusing and annoying with all the cencoring this site executes. My first guess would have been that this site was hosted in China.... Maybe one of the reasones there are less arborist posting in the comercial treeforum. Sure turns me off at least when you cant quote an other treeforum or non sponsored store in a discussion. (Yes people, there are other treeforums out there in the world!) Sorry for the derail :)

Part of WesSpur email just received:

"As our gift to you, please enjoy a 20% discounton the most expensive item in your order during this holiday weekend. No coupon necessary.
Offer expires: 12/1/2013

Discounts will be processed on Monday, December 2nd, 2013.
*Does not apply to the GRCS, Wraptor, Portable Winch, or kits, and may not be combined with other discounts or coupons."

I find it amusing and annoying with all the cencoring this site executes. My first guess would have been that this site was hosted in China.... Maybe one of the reasones there are less arborist posting in the comercial treeforum. Sure turns me off at least when you cant quote an other treeforum or non sponsored store in a discussion. (Yes people, there are other treeforums out there in the world!) Sorry for the derail :)

I have to agree. Point one. Tree guys have been known to cuss from time to time. Point two. We know there are other sites out there, and yet we are here, and still here, in spite of the last two months. We stuck with ya, so maybe lighten up on us a little.

T R E E S T U F F is announcing their sale on Thanksgiving day, from what it sounds like. I don't know for sure... But it sounded like a few sales for the holiday. I can not say enough about these guys after dealing with wesspur and sherrill... I will/have only supported T R E E S T U F F for YEARS due to their incredible customer service. I am looking forward to hearing what the sale announcement is... My wife is cringing.

I'd rather see a % discount than a gift card, more likely to put in a decent order. Looking forward to tree stuffs promo with all the good things goin on there this year it should be pretty good.

I have to agree. Point one. Tree guys have been known to cuss from time to time. Point two. We know there are other sites out there, and yet we are here, and still here, in spite of the last two months. We stuck with ya, so maybe lighten up on us a little.
I'm sure it has very little to do with us visiting other sites and more about not providing links to places the sponsors up top don't want us to go. They are the ones that pay the bills. They are the customers. We are just the product the site is selling.

[quote="Norwayclimber, post: 4571145, member: 12675] (Yes people, there are other treeforums out there in the world!) [/quote]

There sure are!!!

That's a pretty good deal Wesspur's offering!

T R E E S T U F F is announcing their sale on Thanksgiving day, from what it sounds like. I don't know for sure... But it sounded like a few sales for the holiday... My wife is cringing.

Hope you are right about T R E E S T U F F! Nothing on their website yet.
Pulled the pin and placed an order with WesSpur. My wife cringes too, but she still loves me.

Hope you are right about T R E E S T U F F! Nothing on their website yet.
Pulled the pin and placed an order with WesSpur. My wife cringes too, but she still loves me.

Pelorus... Seriously!?!? It's only 8pm on thanksgiving evening... You couldn't wait?!? Too bad!

Here it is - 13% savings on EVERYTHING on T R E E S T U F F S site!!!
The only exceptions being rock exotica, pmi, kask, arborwear and silky (per manufacturer request).

Everybody else... Say a prayer for your credit card limit!!!

20% off highest item ain't too bad!
T R E E S T U F F will be getting an order as well in next day or two.

I drove past Best Buy earlier today, and there were at least 150 people lined up at 1600 hrs waiting for them to open at 1800 hrs.

People are nucking futs!!!

Latest posts

Back