Booneville N.Y.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainsawworld

chainsawworld

ArboristSite Guru
a husky rep. called and i got my invitation for the GOL at boonville. i hope to be there. i have not gotten much time to practice, i am still a little busted up from my knee surgery. once we all get there how will we regonize each other? my crew will all be wearing chainsaw world shirts. marty

mryb

Resident Creep
We could wear goofy name tags that say "Aboristsite Member" & then have our name underneath it. I have dibs on the name "Creep" even though several others quailfy. Rick....aka Creep.

Creep on loggin'

dozerdan

dozerdan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Maybe one of you local members,that know the layout could set up a designated time and place for us to all get together.I would really like to meet other members.
Later
Dan

YUKON 659

YUKON 659

ArboristSite Guru
Sorry about the spelling, just made an "ass"-umtion it was spelled Booneville:eek: Hope somebody comes up with a good idea to meet each other. I've never been there so I won't be much help.

Jeff

timbercutter007

timbercutter007

ArboristSite Lurker
The guy I log w/ is the GOL IN regional champ. We'll be there. He's not on to the computer thing but I tell him about the stuff I find on this site. Have a lot of you guys went through the GOL training?? If you havn't it is a gooood program.

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Now I'm confused again!

Hi Chris, you said that Stihl is running Hayward against Boonville this year, did someone change dates? Check out this link to the Hayward website, it shows it running July 26 - 28, 2002. http://www.lumberjackworldchampionships.com/[/URL] . Boonville is running August 16 - 18 this year.

Chris is right about volunteering at Boonville, there are plenty of opportunities in a variety of tasks. The entire week prior to the show is spent getting ready and it is all volunteer. There may still be room to camp on the fairgrounds available for any vols. If anyone has any questions, I may be able to find the answer for you. BTW, the directions I gave to Methoss need to be corrected, that would be rte 233 from the NYS Thruway at Westmoreland to Rome, not 365. That being said, anyone else want directions? LOL I think the idea of wearing an Arboristsite or Clearwater Revival t-shirt has merit, for the sake of identifying each other. What do you guys think? Russ

YUKON 659

YUKON 659

ArboristSite Guru
Russ, the t-shirt idea sounds good to me. I also thought of trying to make some kind of announcement over the PA system for us to gather somewhere. What do you think? Like I've said, I've never been there so I'm not sure if they would do this....I don't see why not. Still working on the dates for Tupper. I thought it was the 2nd week of July....maybe the 3rd. I'll keep at it.

Jeff

Latest posts