Boost port ID in a Poulan Pro 655(BP) compared to a 655 (non-BP) VIDEO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Teddy.Scout

Figured I would video them since I had them apart!
Hope it is useful to others!!!!!

Poulan Pro 655 PB compared to non BP chainsaw - YouTube

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx_TJcXiEyY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx_TJcXiEyY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Thanks for that video:msp_thumbup: A 655BP is on my bucket list, so to speak. :biggrin: I knew what the differences were, just never saw them so well laid out to compare. I had a chance to run ModifiedMark's 655 non-BP. Great saw!!

:cheers:
Gregg,

This has been a Teddy.Scout production (TM)

Well done, Matt.

Thanks for the video, now you got me drooling at 10 in the morning. When you get those back together and dialed in I'd be interested in seeing some timed cuts of each with the same bar and chain.

Good job Matt. You can send that inferior non-BP 655 out west to me for disposal at any time!:jester:

LOL!!
The 655 came from the west side.
Got lucky and found the BP here in the east.

Thanks for that video:msp_thumbup: A 655BP is on my bucket list, so to speak. :biggrin: I knew what the differences were, just never saw them so well laid out to compare. I had a chance to run ModifiedMark's 655 non-BP. Great saw!!

:cheers:
Gregg,

From what I have seen and here, there is not a terrible amount of noticeable difference..
I am feel lucky enough, I will try to, but there are other projects that are really getting my pants in a bind I want to finish!!

Thanks for the video, now you got me drooling at 10 in the morning. When you get those back together and dialed in I'd be interested in seeing some timed cuts of each with the same bar and chain.

The 655 will be sent on it's way as soon as I get her together. Not planning on keeping it.
I also ordered "655 BP" stickers for the BP as it only seems right!! Plus I have CAD! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back