Boots

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your so good post videos and show the world how to do it!

AnimDogStuffedAnimal.gif

Don't get all worked up. It ain't a sheep.

aaron, missed out today.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
and working a deal on this one for a crummy for the museum.
attachment.php
now back to the show.:laugh:

my very fist vehicle was '67 IHC scout. 3 sp., 4 cyl.98h.p. oil bath., 45mph down hill w/ a tailwind was farel close to top end. Cops hated that Mt. Goat. Never got busted at a party. Man you brought out some good memories, thanks. :cheers:

Ah the Great Western Binder Bee at Antique Powerland. Haven't been there since 2005.

100_0519.jpg

Here's my oldest when she was a wee bit smaller. Standing next to what looks to be the same Scout II that's on the far left of your first pic. The IHSTO (International Harvester Scouts and Trucks of Oregon) folks are a good group.

304459d1373776205-003-jpg

Since this thread started as a boot thread I'd figure I'd ask you all if anyone uses chippewa boots. Very good readin through this thread. Had myself a few chuckles.

Since this thread started as a boot thread I'd figure I'd ask you all if anyone uses chippewa boots. Very good readin through this thread. Had myself a few chuckles.

I've had the pair that are on my feet right now for going on 2 years. Comfortable and tough. I will buy another pair for sure.

Couple pages back the question was raised about the Loggers boot oil. It is no longer available. I have about a half of can left. I really think it was the best boot dressing ever made. Sure made a mess of your socks once it worked its way through the leather. What ever it touch turned black. If you used it on your Reddawgs they would be Blackdawgs:msp_ohmy:

Back