Bought my husband an old Willys...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, couldn't tell from the pics, but is there room to move the seat back a bit, or is the rear wheel well in the way? I've had to move a few seats in my day. Now that I'm over 60 I don't think that I'm 6'3 any more, but when they made the old jeep's they must not have known that there were people over 5'10. Had one that I drove for a summer, and man was that thing hard on the knees if you hit a big bump. Great score and better story. JR

Andy, couldn't tell from the pics, but is there room to move the seat back a bit, or is the rear wheel well in the way? I've had to move a few seats in my day. Now that I'm over 60 I don't think that I'm 6'3 any more, but when they made the old jeep's they must not have known that there were people over 5'10. Had one that I drove for a summer, and man was that thing hard on the knees if you hit a big bump. Great score and better story. JR

Yeah, I'm gonna have to modify the wheel wells a bit to move the seat back. I googled more leg room in a willys and apparently I'm not the only guy over 5' tall that wants to enjoy an old willys.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to modify the wheel wells a bit to move the seat back. I googled more leg room in a willys and apparently I'm not the only guy over 5' tall that wants to enjoy an old willys.

Well, when you get that figured out, you can tell me how to get more leg room on the old JD Gator...
:amazed:

Latest posts

Back