brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working it out with another co worker to swap days. I'll know closer to the date for sure.
But I definitely want to be there. Hopefully I'll get my 084 cylinders back from mastermind and I'll bring the 084.
I'll bring the PM1000, fully rebuilt olympyk 980, 281, 262, ms440 and my hopefully soon to be running contra lighting.:rock:

I am interested.

I'm sure it's as close as one will get to me.

What is expected of a person at these things?

I am interested.

I'm sure it's as close as one will get to me.

What is expected of a person at these things?
nothing is expected really. just show up breathing oxygen and drinking water based liquids. bring a saw if you want or watch and run others saws that will let you. visit and learn. listen to stories. dont show up with a giant chip on your shoulder expecting to have a bad day or you will be run out there fast...

nothing is expected really. just show up breathing oxygen and drinking water based liquids. bring a saw if you want or watch and run others saws that will let you. visit and learn. listen to stories. dont show up with a giant chip on your shoulder expecting to have a bad day or you will be run out there fast...

Sounds good.

I may have chips all over me but not so much on my shoulders.

Do I have to bring my own oxygen?

so when is this gtg? and would it be all day?,all weekend? cutting/splitting wood? I'm just asking because i just got a few new saws that i haven't had much of a chance to try out yet.

ill probably be out at my shop around 8-9AM. so you can show up then or whenever you feel like. it will last all day possibly, depends on how long people hang around.

sounds good. what ya bringing for saws? i hope to have a 2095 and a 2171 by the time this roles around

if anyone is near se mn, i'm doing a raffle fundraiser for a family who's house burnt down over the weekend. I'm doing the raffle tickets at my store for a dolmar ps-510, brand new with warranty starting when the winner is picked. $5 per ticket and selling 200 tickets.
1ZX07299YW00430361

alright guys. i found a real big oak tree, i seen it from the road and im geussing its around 40-50 inches in diameter. im gunna try to stop in and talk to the fols that own the property this week before eel pout festival.

if anyone is near se mn, i'm doing a raffle fundraiser for a family who's house burnt down over the weekend. I'm doing the raffle tickets at my store for a dolmar ps-510, brand new with warranty starting when the winner is picked. $5 per ticket and selling 200 tickets.

PM a USPS address and I will send something appropriate for President's Day.

Philbert

alright guys. i found a real big oak tree, i seen it from the road and im geussing its around 40-50 inches in diameter. im gunna try to stop in and talk to the fols that own the property this week before eel pout festival.
Sound like a good candidate for that 2095 or a ported 084.
I'm still planning to make it. Looking forward to meet others with CAD.

Back