brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this thread doesn't get pinned.

I mean, here we are, having a gtg in Paul Bunyan's back yard, and it barely gets any notice.

Paul would be rolling over in his grave.

I guess only the important people around here get to have their gtg's pinned.

:D

if anyone is near se mn, i'm doing a raffle fundraiser for a family who's house burnt down over the weekend. I'm doing the raffle tickets at my store for a dolmar ps-510, brand new with warranty starting when the winner is picked. $5 per ticket and selling 200 tickets.
1ZX07299YW00430361

You limit your tickets to 200?

i think what he was surprised or saying is that it could be run like all the donation/raffles on here. they have a set drawing date and everyone is welcome, no limits. if people want to donate items to add to the raffle it just adds more interested parties

I'm located in staples if you follow hw10 it takes you straight here. If you are in need of directions pm me and I can give you the street and fire number for my grandfather's shop (location for the gtg) I will pickup a $hit lpad of doughnuts from a bakery here in town and they are damn good. I'll try to borrow a coffee pot from my church and I'll have plenty of coffee then. And remember if it runs and cuts bring it with haha
I live in Staples as well! Small world.

i think what he was surprised or saying is that it could be run like all the donation/raffles on here. they have a set drawing date and everyone is welcome, no limits. if people want to donate items to add to the raffle it just adds more interested parties
this is the first raffle i've ever done so i'm just kinda winging it... i bought the store a little over a month ago so i've been pretty busy

I hope ya stay busy! Nothin like keeping busy and keeping the bills pinned down!
this is the first raffle i've ever done so i'm just kinda winging it... i bought the store a little over a month ago so i've been pretty busy

Where exactly is this get together? I live on the Warner Rd.
dang I just delivered to folks on warner rd. next to the bridge... I live between pillager and baxter. so there are all kinds of wood nuts running around here making the forest sound like a logging camp? lol

dang I just delivered to folks on warner rd. next to the bridge... I live between pillager and baxter. so there are all kinds of wood nuts running around here making the forest sound like a logging camp? lol
I live 1000ft west of the bridge.

good on you for doing it. nobody is doggin ya for the way you are doing it either. just chatting is all. the world needs more folks like you ;-)

I get pretty busy in april but will try to make it. Is it ok if my Dad shows up,(not on an AS member) he would probably be bringing some big homelites and Mccullochs,(550, 750 homie and pm 850 and maybe a super 797)

Latest posts

Back