• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Brake Band Nut for Metal Lever Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleepy

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Started to thread this onto the band, and it fell apart right down the middle. Would be easy enough to make if I knew what the threads are and I had a tap. It's too big for 4 mm, too small for 5mm. Anyone have one or more of these they're willing to part with? Part number 501831001.

Started to thread this onto the band, and it fell apart right down the middle. Would be easy enough to make if I knew what the threads are and I had a tap. It's too big for 4 mm, too small for 5mm. Anyone have one or more of these they're willing to part with? Part number 501831001.

Hi There - Came across yr post whilst looking for same little locknut and cant find anywhere - Did you have any success finding it ? Pleased to hear + regards Frank

Latest posts

Back