brand of chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shindaiwa

Welcome to the forum! You will find all kinds of great information here.

To answer your question, I run Shindaiwa saws. Really like them. Lots of low end torque. I find that around here with so many hardwoods especially oaks that having a saw that will power through is really nice. I think you will find that this question of what saw do you prefer is a lot like asking what kind of truck do you drive ;) FORD It's all about preference.

Big A said:
A sharp one!! lol :)

tell that to our new start, oh and the saw doesnt have to be going full bore before it hits the wood.....argh

oh, huskies (and the odd sthil)

jamie

Stihl, and I almost forgot a shindawa 360, it works pretty good, doesn't have the power of the stihl but it runs OK. Shindawa saws are not available in CA anymore because they don't meet the emission standards.

For little climbing saws go with echo. I have literally beat the hell out of mine for several years. I bought it on sale at Ace hardware in Germantown tn, four years ago, I have trimmed or removed several thousand trees with it, and it is still going strong. Larger saws I go Husky. For sixteen years this has been my way with few complaints.

she is on my phone as well

2 best things in life chainsaws and girls...in that order

jamie

jamie said:
she is on my phone as well

2 best things in life chainsaws and girls...in that order

jamie

I'd much rather pull the cord on a chainsaw than..... well for the sake of decency I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that one....

pulling the cord of what? am i rude in thinking........... oh forget it, ile take mind out of the gutter, its just ime not gettin any for a week!!! lol

not getting any for a while, split up but still living together, well for another week and a half, then shes off to kent....i'm left to sell up and sort it all out

sorry we are off down the wrong path

jamie

hey man, i lived with my ex for 7 months, i was sik as a dog. got me a fine new bird but couldnt have them in at the same time ecept once which is a nother story! shes just gone to bristol with the fella she was seein behind my back. ive gotta sort the house out myself too. sucks dikc!!!! stressed to hell i am cos the completion date has been postponed. anyway to get back on track, ive personally got an echo for fiddle work and ime a strong believer in the good old reliable 200t. i got an echo cos of cost to me, but for work and ime not payin then i would expect nothing less than the 200t. dont like the 335xpt, its nose heavy and unreliable. seen plenty of 200t's dropped and no damage. theyll do for me. i do prefer the husky 3210 to the 088, but the midrange saws like 36 and 46 cant be beaten for me

Latest posts

Back