Broken cooling fins - problem?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ... time to divert ... it was starting to go to an old and unnecessary fin problem ...

Good point. On a mildly related note, I got the saw all cleaned up and fired up yesterday. After a quick shot of engine degreaser and a squirt from a power washer, it looks close to new. I never used a pro saw before - man, does that thing handle nice and cut fast - wow.

JayC

Good point. On a mildly related note, I got the saw all cleaned up and fired up yesterday. After a quick shot of engine degreaser and a squirt from a power washer, it looks close to new. I never used a pro saw before - man, does that thing handle nice and cut fast - wow.

JayC

Cool..a good running saw is truly a blessing...I been in the woods without one before...a very frustrating day indeed. Rep to ya.

Cool, I like clean saws and use my power washer on mine too sometimes. Just remember to always run it like you did afterwards to get it totally dry. You probably already know that, since you did run it afterwards, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone who didn't was reading this thread.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back