Brooks Climbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlarnard

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I searched this site and found way back in 2002 a thread about Brooks climbers. There was even a phone number posted with the phone number of the company. Unfortunatly the phone number isn't a good one today.

I need to get a pair of thier longest gaffs. Can anyone help me?

Not sure but I think Brooks is no longer in business. Have not seen any in any catalogs for several years/3-4. May be time to upgrade to some new ones.

The Brook Climber's are still manufactured.Tt is believed that the full name of company is Stringer-Brooke.He haven't sold them for years.
--------------------------
SHINE ERIC

Guaranteed ROI

Well I guess it's official. Brooks climbers are dead. I got a call back from the merchantile and they had nothing left to buy. I know I don't like klines that much. They kill my ankle bones. Is there a spike made similar to the brooks? If not, any advice for a bulging ankle boned climber? Thats me.

New Climbers

I have both the Brooks and Bashlins. The Bashlins are alot lighter and more confortable than the Brooks. Bashlins flair out some at the ankle like the Brooks, but not sure how much. Got the Brooks here at home and Bashlins on the crane at the shop. Look for some good used ones for sale, on-line or at pawn shop.

Latest posts

Back