buckly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buckley Log Show. June 23, 24, 2012. Starts at noon on Sat. Grounds are located right next to Hwy 410 east end of town.

i'll be going sat. and some side tripping to look at some equipment. was hoping to see some of you fine folks up there that i missed in Montana.

Maybe. My sunburn is going away and should be gone by then. I made a last minute decision and went to a bluegrass gathering last Friday.

Will there be a designated meeting place???

I will be there sat with two other guys from the Pacific Northwest Logging Museum from brooks oregon ,Fraser that will make 4 of us from the museum,We are going to look at some equp. to ............alley

That would be nice to meet and bs :msp_thumbsup:let Fraseerr know he is the youngest i hope it dont rain i have a hard time with my walker getting stuck....alley

That would be nice to meet and bs :msp_thumbsup:let Fraseerr know he is the youngest i hope it dont rain i have a hard time with my walker getting stuck....alley

It is suppose to according to the weather report. You just might run your walker into drunk. I "think" the whole town was out of beer by midnight.

Latest posts

Back