Building a 372XP Big Bore With 272XP Piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how Husqvarna chose to shroud the lower transfers on the 372 jug, but chose not to on the 385/390...

I think it's because of the relationship with the bottom of the piston at BDC......

That and desired base volume when the piston starts back up I always figured...

Any thoughts on why the OE is shrouded and the NE cyinder isn't?

I have seen the OE shroud removed, left in place, and I have seen a really strong OE that left it at about 1/2 it's original height.

Oh yeah........no way in hell I'm missing a GTG at Ernie's. :cheers:

You Mericans with all your fun GTG's... wish we had something similar over here :msp_unsure:

I might have to have my own gtg and just dress up different for each saw so that it looks a bit more populated. Could be fun :D

It's a no name kit from Weedeaterman. Very nice ones these are.

Were they the same as that kit I sent you originally Randy? If so they are the best 372 BB kits I've seen and the best performing as well.

I might have to have my own gtg and just dress up different for each saw so that it looks a bit more populated. Could be fun :D

I'll come Rudy and also bring a few changes of clothes and some wigs.

Were they the same as that kit I sent you originally Randy? If so they are the best 372 BB kits I've seen and the best performing as well.

Yep.....same ones.

They're not as cute as you think in real life. They are smelly, have sharp claws, and they have these stupid little front legs that serve no real purpose apart from picking their nose.

Little Jons huh?

Back