Building a 390XP Monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not one of my heads, but it's not a problem to build toroidal shaped head. Good luck on the combustion chamber. Getting it shaped and cc'ed right for the fuel you're running is the trick......You shouldn't have to cut more than once or twice........Hahahahahaha!

Yeah I know that isn't one of your heads, just wanted everyone else to know too!
The Two-Stroke Shop 2-Stroke Shop

You seem to be taking an awful interest in what I do or don't do lately.... Don't worry about me! I'm sure I'll go through some trial and errors but I'll get it sooner or later and I have the equipment to do what I need to do!

Yeah I know that isn't one of your heads, just wanted everyone else to know too!
The Two-Stroke Shop 2-Stroke Shop

You seem to be taking an awful interest in what I do or don't do lately.... Don't worry about me! I'm sure I'll go through some trial and errors but I'll get it sooner or later and I have the equipment to do what I need to do!

Most know what I can build Gink. Don't have to BS someone about what I can build. Why would I worry about you, what so ever!......You're doing great!.......I like watching guys like you learn the game. Nobody else is doing much on the performance side. Brad's not, he's got you building his "Monster" because he can't.......Hahahahahahaha! BTW, how'd that toroidal shape work out for you? Good Luck!

Most know what I can build Gink. Don't have to BS someone about what I can build. Why would I worry about you, what so ever!......You're doing great!.......I like watching guys like you learn the game. Nobody else is doing much on the performance side. Brad's not, he's got you building his "Monster" because he can't.......Hahahahahahaha! BTW, how'd that toroidal shape work out for you? Good Luck!

That sentence conveys one message yet all your posts are to the contrary. For someone as accomplished as you, you sure seem insecure. It seems to me that only people who are insecure in their own abilities spend this much time and effort knocking other peoples knowledge or work. If hotsaws are what you do for a living, or someting you know so much about (which is obvious, I don't contest that) why not try to encourage people instead of being an abrasive prick? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
i do believe dennis posted a build about a brand spanken new 880 not too long ago with pics of the head,intake,exhaust,pipe. dennis knows exactly how to get under you guys skin and loves every second of it. he is an accomplished builder ,racer,timber cutter,midget,and will continue to get a rise out of you guys whenever he can. giving you guys hell and getting a little back makes dennis's day much less boring. so continue on hahahahahahahahahahahaha :hmm3grin2orange:

I Know

What I KNOW is there is more than one way to do anything that can be done. Also that they will work equally well. It is always about the total combination. That be said, good luck.:msp_thumbup: Steve

i do believe dennis posted a build about a brand spanken new 880 not too long ago with pics of the head,intake,exhaust,pipe. dennis knows exactly how to get under you guys skin and loves every second of it. he is an accomplished builder ,racer,timber cutter,midget,and will continue to get a rise out of you guys whenever he can. giving you guys hell and getting a little back makes dennis's day much less boring. so continue on hahahahahahahahahahahaha :hmm3grin2orange:

Or the other option - he could be a complete tosser...

Just sayin'...

You are aware that talented saw builders can quite often be the biggest tool in their shed, right?

Well said Mr T. I know Dennis just enjoys getting everyone riled up. It's a sport for him. lol

This is true. I'm actually learning to like it, hahahahaha.

Yep. It does break the monotony. :clap:

You nailed it. Dennis is Dennis. And he's not really a midget...he's just vertically challenged. :msp_wink:

mr cahoons coments sometimes make me laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

sometimes if read between the lines he is trying to help without actually saying it directly

is that a forest over there on the mountain?????
no,
looks to be just a bunch of trees growing in the wild...

Good to hear Dennis, I was starting to get the impression I was the next in line! :msp_w00t:

.......why not try to encourage people instead of being an abrasive prick? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK FATGUY!.......please be careful eating your next cheeseburger.....you might choke if eating it to fast!......Hahahahahahaha!

Latest posts

Back