Building a 390XP Monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zogger

zogger

Tree Freak
Surely you can mount a radiator and a small thermo fan on it somewhere for more sustained cutting? :)

Well, I honestly didn't know, never been around the saw racing scene. Just wondered about it, a modern large displacement saw, but not built by stihl or husky, etc. something maybe not a "race" config, just strong "stock" if that makes any sense. Just like you can have the same vehicle be a pure race car or detuned/built such as to be able to use it on the street.

I knew it was a borderline silly question, but.......don't hurt none to ask either. I guess these saws have no provision for the starter side flywheel to have a fan, etc?

blsnelling
Hmmmmmm!!!

0502121959-M.jpg

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm sure they can. I just wish these people wouldn't post photos of such delectable items when they know others on the forum struggle to control themselves around such goodness :D

Hey Matt I have access to a lump of aluminium, a drill press and a powered hacksaw - send over that lazy 390 of yours :laugh: