Built a table for my logsplitter/pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipper1081

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well after looking at all the different splitters. I saw I need a table on the end of mine so I did not have to pick up the pices that needed to be split again. Well here is mine we will see how it does. I have a family member that works for the DOH. LOL
off the truck
logsplittertable003.jpg

on the truck
logsplittertable002.jpg

Last edited:
So you're the bird that stole that sign, I knocked the bottom out of my truck! Family member huh? HeeHee....Looks like a plan, good job....Lanny

I take it the Big Honcho Boss at the DOH is not an Arborist member! That Bump pic is Priceless!

Well after looking at all the different splitters. I saw I need a table on the end of mine so I did not have to pick up the pices that needed to be split again. Well here is mine we will see how it does. I have a family member that works for the DOH. LOL
off the truck
logsplittertable003.jpg

on the truck
logsplittertable002.jpg

bottom side
logsplittertable004.jpg

Hey ZIPPER: The COUNTY or STATE ROAD DEPARTMENT is looking for their sign and they want it back!!

I have a pre-trial hearing in 10 days for having a faded out stop sign in my possession when an officer stopped by to check me out. I was across the road from my shop at an abandoned building. This will cost me several thousand dollars in lawyer fees to fight. I have been charged with a one year larceny. Apparently I was in an area where much scrap metal has been stolen, unknown to me, and the prosecutor thinks I am part of some metal theft ring.

I took metal in one time in my entire life a couple years ago and got $300 for brass. It came from my property. I found some copper wire once at a friend's house and gave it to my Dad. So much for recycling, I am done with that, I am throwing my beer bottles in the trash from now on.

Holly crap people... I helped a contractor clean up a bridge job one time and he gave some signs & posts.

I edited the pic hope youall feel better. LOL

Threre was some guy from around here that was busted for stealing signs and selling them at the scrap yard.He figured that he was okay by sanding the paint off of the signs, but the stop sign shape was a dead giveaway. According to the paper, he got a year in the clink for his efforts.
Wonder how long it took him to sand all the paint off of em?

Back