Burned up MS390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NAW, anyway.....

This thread still demands some sort of response from the O.P.

Calling folks crooks demands some backup.....

holy cow

NAW, anyway.....

This thread still demands some sort of response from the O.P.

Calling folks crooks demands some backup.....

Holy cow everyone, I called noone a crook.......
I am just gonna fix a saw and have a backup saw and a lot of you have been really helpfull.
:clap:

Holy cow everyone, I called noone a crook.......
I am just gonna fix a saw and have a backup saw and a lot of you have been really helpfull.
:clap:

I guess that I haven't been helpful, except maybe from my thread that you will use.....

Calling the dealer "stealer" means what then?

You going to respond?

Yes

I guess that I haven't been helpful, except maybe from my thread that you will use.....

Calling the dealer "stealer" means what then?

You going to respond?

Yes I will use your thread...its awsome..... thats what I mean really helpfull. will certainly save a lot of time.
Sometimes I dont respond because I am usually not right at my computer so it takes a bit. And its past my bed time.

Might be a good opportunity to try "changing hearts and minds". In my profession, I've been called far far worse things. Didn't like them, still don't. Always try to dispell those opinions and prove them wrong.

Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and forget to put on any skin at all? Wow. So he said stealer. Big deal. Seriously.

Sorry, you have been on vacation......So somebody else ticked me off this time........

Just got a tad defensive, being a "stealer" and all.......

Tear down

Finally got a chance to tear the thing down...Wasent bad at all. Actually I dent even have to refer to the other thread either. This saw pretty much just town down the same as any other. Hopefully sometime soon I can clean up some stuff and reassemble. Too busy at night after work because I have tons of wood to cut and busy staining my house on weekends. Maby saterday night, or If it's too hot rains some night this week I work on it.

Finally got a chance to tear the thing down...Wasent bad at all. Actually I dent even have to refer to the other thread either. This saw pretty much just town down the same as any other. Hopefully sometime soon I can clean up some stuff and reassemble. Too busy at night after work because I have tons of wood to cut and busy staining my house on weekends. Maby saterday night, or If it's too hot rains some night this week I work on it.

Ah! NorthEast Kingdom. God's Country!

clutch

How much should a set of seals and a set of new berrings be for the 390? I dont really wanna put any more mony into the saw as it is just a backup saw, or I might even end up trading or selling it. The Dirko that was on the moter seems a awfull lot like the red Hi temp permatex. Whats the difrence?

Back