Burning plastic in an EPA stove...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I start a post with a ridiculous title about burning plastic in an EPA stove.

2. You think "WTF", this is almost as bad as using gasoline to start your fire. I gotta click on that one.

3. I think I actually got more than 15 seconds of your life. LOL

Ian

I have a EPA stove so I'm doing my part to save the enviroment that way.

So to offset that I burn all my garbage in the drum outside, and on those foggy mornings I start a fire and throw a tire on so the fire department doesnt come.

1. I start a post with a ridiculous title about burning plastic in an EPA stove.

2. You think "WTF", this is almost as bad as using gasoline to start your fire. I gotta click on that one.

Ian

I hope you toss and turn all night, every night, knowing how many lives you've wrecked. How many of us fathers could have had a little more time with our dear kids, and now it's gone. :laugh:

I hope you toss and turn all night, every night, knowing how many lives you've wrecked. How many of us fathers could have had a little more time with our dear kids, and now it's gone. :laugh:

Not to mention the vast quantities of bandwidth wasted. However, it was a good test for the new and improved AS dedicated server. It handled the massive extra load with flying colors.

I was going to list some more idiotic thread titles ( Just as a new post - don't want to waste anyone's time with a meaningless, long, rambling, run-on, overly more repetitive new thread ) but my Mountain Dew hasn't kicked in yet.

Ian

Yeah..you got us. You even got me and I know you well enough that I shouldn't have gotten got.

Can anybody think of a suitable revenge for this?

Flogging is too good for him!

Make him do all his firewood with a Woodshark for the next two years!

:chainsawguy:

I have made a turn in my life and want you guys to be first to know about it. No longer will I be sending up plumes of tire and treated wood smoke from my OWB as I have found a source of heat that produces no smoke whatsoever. I dropped one of these babies in my stove and cracked it open and like whoa! talk about BTUs!!!! no more smoke from this greenie. Also dipped a bit out and put it in a Mason jar in the house, saves a few light bulbs, but why is my TV so blurry now? anyone know??
waste0_1375523c.jpg

WellI'm disappointedfor one...here Ithought we were gonna gang pile some idiot for burning plastic...shhoooot!
:bang::bang::bang::bang:
Soooo....instead I'll call the OP someone with a twisted sense of humor...my kinda guy!:bowdown::bowdown:

I have made a turn in my life and want you guys to be first to know about it. No longer will I be sending up plumes of tire and treated wood smoke from my OWB as I have found a source of heat that produces no smoke whatsoever. I dropped one of these babies in my stove and cracked it open and like whoa! talk about BTUs!!!! no more smoke from this greenie. Also dipped a bit out and put it in a Mason jar in the house, saves a few light bulbs, but why is my TV so blurry now? anyone know??
waste0_1375523c.jpg

Butch, I think you may have took a pic of the missing link. At the bottom of the ladder theres a cyclops lookin at ya.

Back