Burning Tires?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...aint that the troof.I gotta be close to that and I've only been out there 9 or 10 years :confused:

Good place for a gas station though.

substitution

Instead of duplicating the bowling ball scene with a bowling ball, how about a few politicians body parts that resemble a bowling ball.As infrequently as they use that body part it shouldn't be missed,,,,much.Did I say ,just kidding?

Sorry folks no pics. You would have laughed until you peed woodchips though. I don't think I'm that far from Bancroft either but I wouldn't do it in my yard!:dizzy:

I say, tower of pine pallets at the bottom of a long hill. (pallets soaked in gasoline)

Contestants at top of hill with Bowling balls and a torch. First person to get their balls on fire and roll it down the hill igniting the giant smores maker wins!

Wins what you ask?

The opportunity to stand next to a giant fire and drink beer while admiring the black trails that lead down the hill an into the inferno!

Guy fun! Priceless!

:go:

wow

I'm thinking something like that would be good for making license plates for the state for say, um ,3-5.( in my town)No sense of humor.

Last edited:
barnumb will be along shortly...... :D

His pigs are going to miss that old bowling ball I gave them to push around the pen. To bad I chucked 3 more in the dumpster about a month ago.

Ed

Tell Barnumb if he has any trappers in his area and he wants to destroy a woodburner, ask them for any unwanted raccoon carcuses. They'll throw the BTU's and the neighbors will think theres a barbeque goin on.

I joke about bowling all the time, but now the mind is racing thinking about practical uses for bowling balls.

Alright here I am, I had to find a phone booth so I could change in to my Tireman outfit. Clark Kent dont have jack on me....

Gentlemen, You cant be serious about the bowling ball thing. First off THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THEM! What are you gonna do? I mean I know we can all come up with 4 or 5 but then what? Are we gonna hide at the bowling alley and steal them from the drunks that stagger out after the league is over?

An occasional bowling ball or a small TV would be fine if you put the glass front on the old woodburner and want to romance the lil woman.

Tires are where its at. We went canoeing last year and got enough tires from the river to heat all next year. Just waiting on them to season.

The other thing I have been experimenting with is old car seats. The junk yard will give them to you for almost nothng........

That green stuff that grows on shiawassee river tires takes less time to season if you put used oil on em'...
Just sayin':msp_sneaky:

Alright here I am, I had to find a phone booth so I could change in to my Tireman outfit. Clark Kent dont have jack on me....

Gentlemen, You cant be serious about the bowling ball thing. First off THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THEM! What are you gonna do? I mean I know we can all come up with 4 or 5 but then what? Are we gonna hide at the bowling alley and steal them from the drunks that stagger out after the league is over?

An occasional bowling ball or a small TV would be fine if you put the glass front on the old woodburner and want to romance the lil woman.

Tires are where its at. We went canoeing last year and got enough tires from the river to heat all next year. Just waiting on them to season.

The other thing I have been experimenting with is old car seats. The junk yard will give them to you for almost nothng........

the voice of reason. what a relief.
started to wonder if you got lost in that rubber platation.

Question for you Barnumb: don't want to be noisy, but what trial and error methods have you tried on seaoning those river salvage tires ?
It would seem at fist glance that seasonal harvesting is crucial to the process, but there must be much more to it..

Thank you for your attention to these questions.

spreading them all around the yard there wouldn't be enough room.

maybe dozing off the 100 acres of 100 yo walnet would make space..

wonder if scrubbing them down with "Simple Green", would aid in seasoning. Course that would be followed with a crankcase oil spraying so they don't dry out to quick anad crack. :D

Latest posts

Back