Busy day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I went into town to pick up a chainsaw case this morning. Cut up a couple loads of wood with the "new" 345 and got some meat for the freezer this afternoon. Busy day for an old fart.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm not that good at falling trees and my little truck would probably come out on the short end of the stick and she'd live to see another day. LOL

I've talked to a few loggers that say it's common for deer to come in to see what's going on while they're cutting/loading. Is that what happened with that elk ?

Nice cow! You guys can still hunt big game at this time of year?

I was done bow hunting back in December for white tails. No elk hunting here...yet.

Landowner tag on our property for a special hunt. Runs from December 1st to March 15.

I was cutting wood within a couple hundred yards all morning. When my brother first told me they were on the property, I finished cutting my load before going after my rifle. The noise doesn't seem to bother them.

Since we were getting her out whole and not having far to go I figured it would keep her cleaner if we didn't cut more holes than was necessary.

Latest posts

Back