Buying into the hype ordering a solo 681.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookerdog

The New Champ
Reaction score
Okay from all the good I have heard about the 681 from places. I think I will see for myself. Its funny you hear good things bad things about saws, but until you run them yourself. You have no Idea if there going to be good for you or not.

Make sure you write a review! I want to know as well. Please tell us which half of the saw you keep :ices_rofl: Just kidding of course. I hope it's amazing to get another saw for my addiction.

Did you read what Cuttinscott said? :)

I looked into the 681. It is not hype. It might actually be truth.

I saw the videos of the Solo 681 up against the 7900.

It looks very similar in construction to the Dolmar - same spring AV, better chain tensioner, but it cuts faster.

I'm actually considering one, once Bailey's gets the decomp valves and wrap handle variants in.

I looked into the 681. It is not hype. It might actually be truth.

I saw the videos of the Solo 681 up against the 7900.

It looks very similar in construction to the Dolmar - same spring AV, better chain tensioner, but it cuts faster.

I'm actually considering one, once Bailey's gets the decomp valves and wrap handle variants in.

Do you think the full wraps for the 7900 will work on the 681?

Okay from all the good I have heard about the 681 from places. I think I will see for myself. Its funny you hear good things bad things about saws, but until you run them yourself. You have no Idea if there going to be good for you or not.

It starts with an 'S' so your movin in the right direction ;). Let us know what you think of it.

Latest posts

Back