Buying into the hype ordering a solo 681.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the SOLO 681 the answer to the ONE saw plan?:rock:

681 Buyout.

If / when you get it and decide you don't like it, let me know and I'll take if off your hands! Cuz I want one!

Dennis,
Who in their right mind would port a perfectly good brand new 681:dizzy:

LOL
Who in their right mind would port an old wore out saw.

My girl friend thought I was crazy to take a saw out of the box and (in her words) "tear it all to pieces and start grinding on it".
Yeah I guess that I shot the warrenty all to h*ll.

Did you read what Cuttinscott said? :)

You say that like the Lord himself spoke it...:dizzy:

There is now real evidence - cut times even - to back up the fact that a NEW Solo is faster than a broke in 7900.

The facts are the facts...and opinions are just that, opinions. Those that have seen the light will jump on the bandwagon of the newest fad - the 681 Solo.

Last edited:
The facts are the facts...and opinions are just that, opinions. Those that have seen the light will jump on the bandwagon of the newest fad - the 681 Solo.

Till they see the new saw pricing and the parts pricing LOL

Like I have said I sell both lines its just the Dolmars out price and out sell the Solo's by a hefty margin.

Scott

Lol!!!!!!

Dennis,
Who in their right mind would port a perfectly good brand new 681:dizzy:

which one of us is in our right mind???? Dont say Lakeside53 cause he will just try to fix it with JB Weld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a conglomeration of Steel wiremesh!!!!! LOL!!!!:dizzy: :dizzy:

which one of us is in our right mind???? Dont say Lakeside53 cause he will just try to fix it with JB Weld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a conglomeration of Steel wiremesh!!!!! LOL!!!!:dizzy: :dizzy:

only if some dolt with a rat-tail file screws it up! It's o.k. RR2.. I'll be your safety net :greenchainsaw: opps, sorry... missed...;)

Last edited:
3 weeks backordered. Was suppose to be dropped shipped. If it doesn't get here by friday this week there will be some calling.

I noticed that as well. I must say if bailey's woulda had them in stock about 2 hours ago I would have one ordered already. I just couldn't take it anymore. Sorta glad they didn't have it in stock yet! haha

Latest posts

Back