Can anyone check if stihl part# is available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjp

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Want to find out if 303-000-9622 , 20" stihl es bar 13 tip .050
is curent and available good part number

thanks

I have been wanting one of these bars for awhile now and I just rode down to my local Stihl shop and asked about this bar. He actually got on the phone and called his supplier and they said they are no longer available in the 20" length, can someone else verify this?

Could Bailey's still get this bar now in 2021? I had one from years ago, and have several other wide tip 13T bars, so would like another 20" 3003 mount bar with the same tip. Been looking for a while and can't seem to find one.
Gregg hasn't been logged in for over two and a half years, he no longer works for Bailey's and last time I talked to him he was out of the chainsaw scene.

I did a quick search and it looks like ebay has one for sale.

Also @HarleyT is quite versed in stihl parts, he might have an option for you.

I tried the eBay route and unfortunately received a 3003-000-8822 which happens to be the 11T version. I also ordered quantity of 2 (max quantity) but received 1 Stihl box empty and another with the 8822 bar in it. Shipping label said 6lbs but when I weighed it came in just above 3lb. Needless to say I was not happy and promptly started a return.

If anyone can get a 9622 bar please PM me, would be very interested in buying a few of them. I find that the 13T sprocket runs very smoothly and the “taller” bar works well with the 8T 3/8” sprocket on the other end.

Back