Can someone explain this to me?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burvol

Burvol

Bullbuck
Tennis shoes...cheap ugly comfortable ones. They used to be white. I can't afford Romeos any more. :cry:

HAHA, damn Bob it's not 1984 anymore, stuff like that is all high end now. How much are those puppies now days? AIR WALK makes cheap Crocs for around $19.99, they even come in camoflauge. Your feet mold to the foot bed and they become custom cut to your foot. Romeos remind me of old cat skinners too lazy to even put on boots after riding shotgun in the crummy with the good floor heat rollin' :)

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
HAHA, damn Bob it's not 1984 anymore, stuff like that is all high end now. How much are those puppies now days? AIR WALK makes cheap Crocs for around $19.99, they even come in camoflauge. Your feet mold to the foot bed and they become custom cut to your foot. Romeos remind me of old cat skinners too lazy to even put on boots after riding shotgun in the crummy with the good floor heat rollin' :)

Okay, okay...you guys seem bound and determined to drag me kicking and screaming into the 21st century...whether I want to be there or not.

Crocs, eh? Well, maybe when I wear out this pair of tennis shoes. I know...they don't even call them tennis shoes anymore. But I do.:)

forestryworks

forestryworks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Okay, okay...you guys seem bound and determined to drag me kicking and screaming into the 21st century...whether I want to be there or not.

Crocs, eh? Well, maybe when I wear out this pair of tennis shoes. I know...they don't even call them tennis shoes anymore. But I do.:)

sneakers?

slowp
I just remembered, maybe cuz I dozed off in front of the tv and my brain got stimulated, that I don't have to get out in the mud anymore to turn the hubs in and out. So maybe the crocs are the way to go. Next time I'm in the city, I'll look for a more suitable color. Not orange. I'm tired of orange stuff. What would Haywire Haywood wear? WWHHW?

Old Goat

Old Goat

ArboristSite Operative
I just bought a dozen of these off ebay... Worked out to be about $3.66 a pair.

images

They're 'Nitrile tough' gloves made by Atlas. Very thin and light, but surprisingly tough. The cloth portion is very breathable.

I was given a pair earlier in the fall, and was really impressed.

+1 I use these gloves at work for handling frozen boxes, working on the car, cutting wood, almost everything that requires a glove other then winter time and hot items such as handling a dutch oven. They wear well. The cloth is a nylon type material and they breath great for summer use. They will mold to your hand like a second skin.

slowp
Thats what I call em too. Dont remember ever playing tennis tho.

I think they are called "athletic shoes" now. Just don't buy the cheapo Wal Marche ones if you want to be a burglar. They start squeaking on day 2. I think I'll order some of those crocks in a nice color today. And, since we are on the subject, see if the Kuliens are ready. They will be brown. I got tired of black. :)

Latest posts