Can you identify this chipper?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know the brand and it surprises me that it's a V8, thought they were all old ford 6's. $1900 seems to be fair for a working chunk n' duck. You ever used one before? Have fun!

Don't know the brand and it surprises me that it's a V8, thought they were all old ford 6's. $1900 seems to be fair for a working chunk n' duck. You ever used one before? Have fun!

I've used one briefly. Its pretty impressive to watch an 8" lead get sucked in to one when its just had the blades changed, let me tell you - even more impressive when you reach in and grab the throttle arm and overide the governor while another guy throws said the leader in. Thats some old school :censored: right there.

I am used to running a Brush Bandit 200+ xp. I have never used a chuck n duck before, nor do I really know what to expect. Do you guys know if I can find parts for it if need be?

Back