Can you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's obviously usin' a blackberry or mobile phone... and texting his questions. My kids texts look the same way.

Dude... you gotta stop using "textese" when you are not texting...

Gary

well

im not texting i must have deleted some words while i was type but some people on here act like little kids like u flashpuppy.oh heres ur soution u really took time out to send me that stupid reply

He's not acting like a little kid... You are typing like one... man up and start typin' like the big boys do. :laugh:

That "textese" crap is a little hard for some of the oldtimers on here to understand... :)

Gary

He's not acting like a little kid... You are typing like one... man up and start typin' like the big boys do. :laugh:

That "textese" crap is a little hard for some of the oldtimers on here to understand... :)

Gary

Oldtimers? I'm only 23 and often have to ask a friend to decipher the random numbers and letters that were just texted to me. It was easier learning Spanish than it is this crap. This about as far as I've gotten:

u - you
ur - your
gr8 - great
lol - laugh out loud
ne - any

Gary

I don't dignify the lazy/uneducated/ignorant folks who type like this with a response, nor do I read their dribble. This type of posting is disrespectful, self centered, and yes, juvenile.

Back