Car Boot Sale Find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamie101

jamie101

ArboristSite Member
Just been to my local boot sale and picked up a genuine stihl piston and cylinder, Cost me £2 the seller had no idea what it fits, he just said he found it in his garage, the previous owners of his house had left it when they moved out. he said there was lots of used stihl parts in two big boxes, he figured they wouldnt sell cos they were used so he took them to the local dump.

Could anyone please identify it for me, the part number is 4116 020 1201 c
many thanks.

Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Translation... a car boot sale in America is similar to a flea market or yard sale. A car's "boot" is what they call the trunk so it literally means selling out of the trunk of your car. :) Nice find! Too bad about the other parts.

Ian

Last edited:
volks-man

volks-man

Arboristsite.com Spooner
some cars from germany are reffered to as having bonnets and decklids.
and since im always trying to get a look under the bonnet anyways....

yes, it is a shame about the boxes of parts. some people just don't get 'it'.:mad:

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
I didn't find anything with the "c" on it, but part number 4116-020-1201 is for a 44mm piston for a FS360.

Keep in mind that I am a guy with zero experience in finding or identifying parts - I just found this on the internet. :D