Cedar Logs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodshop, if you ever get the chance to make it to Kentucky you're gonna have to look me up so that we can mill you up some Cedar to send back up north with ya.:cheers:

Dusty, those are certainly some nice looking boards, you are not boring us, we don't get to see cedar boards like that here in Delaware. Lester

Woodshop, if you ever get the chance to make it to Kentucky you're gonna have to look me up so that we can mill you up some Cedar to send back up north with ya.:cheers:

You got a deal Dusty... KY is a days drive though... so if I could only shake this pesky day job so I could find time to burn a 3-4 day weekend and run down there all would be well with the world. You'd have to let me reciprocate of course... and bring you a load of something from up here you don't have much of and would want. Imbeachy is less than two hours south of me and also offered to have me down to his place... havn't gotten down there yet either. Don't ya hate it when work gets in the way of play????

Yup, that pesky work thing is always ruining my plans,LOL. Weve been limited to 40 hr weeks for the last few months or so, and working ten hr days has given me an extra day for playtime here lately, that is of course after the mowing is done (mowing the yard= work).:cheers:

I always enjoy pictures dusty!

I start a new job 9th of June, will be working 4-10hr days. :)

Gary

I have worked 10 hr days for the last 19yrs and I wouldnt have it any other way. When were not backed up that 3 day weekend is nice. However it seems like we are trying to play catch up about 90 percent of the time. Good luck with the new job!:cheers:

I have worked 10 hr days for the last 19yrs and I wouldnt have it any other way. When were not backed up that 3 day weekend is nice. However it seems like we are trying to play catch up about 90 percent of the time. Good luck with the new job!:cheers:

Thanks..........It's more like a promotion. I have been Weapons
Repair Man slash Inspector for DOD for 9 years. New job
title will be Inspector. Will work in same shop, but different boss.

Gary

Back