Central boiler 6048

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jose ‘64

Reaction score
Hi all, new to site. Having a problem with my boiler and was wondering if anyone could help out. My water set temp is 170*. I went to put wood in it tonight and the water temp was 182*. Never in 10 pluss years have i had this problem. Does anyone know what is happening.. thank you for any and all the advice i can get..

I have their older version. Did the temp ramp up/down slowly? Mine acted weird on temps and ended up being loose wire on the board. I tightened them all up and it went away. You can turn it off and on and if the temp varies on what it shows, that may be the issue. Other thing could be air leak from door seal or hot burning wood(like osage) with no call for heat..

I have their older version. Did the temp ramp up/down slowly? Mine acted weird on temps and ended up being loose wire on the board. I tightened them all up and it went away. You can turn it off and on and if the temp varies on what it shows, that may be the issue. Other thing could be air leak from door seal or hot burning wood(like osage) with no call for heat..
Thank you Kevin. I replaced the door gasket, everything is ok now. Ty

Latest posts

Back