Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, you don't want to miss out on this one. Bill does it up right. There will be wood of all sizes, all setup and ready to play on. He usually even has some big stuff, like 36". There will be square cant racing. You don't have to have the fastest saw to participate and enjoy this. I also hear that this one may be catered. Regardless, Bill's wife always puts on quite the spread. On top of all that, Bill's a nice guy too:)

Love to make it

Id love to make it if all works out with the family. LOTS going on this spring! Let me know the typical entry/donation so i can gather my pennies...

Amen

Would be great to have a gtg close by, so a newbie like me can get a chance to meet y'all. Sounds like a blast!

BTW Brad, do us all a favor and try not and show up with another set of stitches in the back of your head.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'm hoping work isn't too crazy where I can't afford to miss a weekend of tree work.......

I think I might have a big group of locals tagging along too. We had a few mini GTG's at the shop and everyone has had a blast. I think they would really enjoy running a properly ported saw.:rock:

oh gtg

Just found this thread and was hopeing that the oh gtg was still going on 6-2-12.
I was hopeing to attend as i live fairly close and have never been to one before if no one minds.
Cody

Guys, you don't want to miss out on this one. Bill does it up right. There will be wood of all sizes, all setup and ready to play on. He usually even has some big stuff, like 36". There will be square cant racing. You don't have to have the fastest saw to participate and enjoy this. I also hear that this one may be catered. Regardless, Bill's wife always puts on quite the spread. On top of all that, Bill's a nice guy too:)

I haven't had to pleasure of meeting Bill yet, but I know Jody from work she's brought to my printing company. Count me in for sure, and I may be able to round up some really nice pieces of seasoned Hickory - I live 10 miles from Amanda.

PS, 6-2 is just one day after my birthday.

address?

Relative newbie to the site, lots of great info here and people as well. Id love to be able to put eyes and ears on some great running saws, is this gtg ( had to look that up to know what it meant) open to any and all? If so where will it be located? Thanks

I know I've been off the forum for a while. So long in fact it looks different. I've got the bug to hold another GTG only this time in warmer weather. So I'm posting for a show of hands for anyone interested in a late May date. Somewhere near Memorial day was my thoughts.

June 2nd, or not?

:confused:

As of right now I am in, possibly a son or two of mine as well. I am about 20 min. from Amanda. Go past it every time I go to Lancaster! :D

Finally a GTG close enough to attend. Ive never been to one. Would love to see how some modded efcos compare to the big boys, and maybe gain some insight on how to do better. Hopefully i wont have to work. Anyone else that works plan on callin in sick? lol
You wont regret it.I went to my first last month and had a blast.

Looking forward to going, have lots going on in June, but dont wanna miss it! Probably gonna bring the wife or 14yo.

Back